- Reviews (0)
Made in Germany
Product Type: induction cooktop
Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Services (For Household), 1 Year Parts and Services (For Commercial)
● TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level.
● PowerBoost: up to 50% more power for faster heating on your induction cooktop.
● ReStart: if something boils over, the cooktop automatically turns itself off and saves the last
● Timer with switch-off function: Conveniently turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time.
● ChildLock: locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
– 60 cm: space for 4 pots or pans.
Flexibility of cooking zones
– Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
– Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3.1 KW)
– Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2KW)
– Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3.7KW)
– Electronic TouchSelect +/- controls: control the power with imprinted +/- touch buttons.
– 17 power levels for each cooking zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels
and 8 intermediate levels).
– Timer with automatic switch off for all zones : switches off the cooking zone at the end of the time
set (e.g. for boiled eggs).
– Alarm: an alarm sounds at the end of the time set (e.g. for pasta).
Time saving & efficiency
– PowerBoost function – reduce the time to heat up large quantities of water : boil water more quickly
thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
– QuickStart – Quick and automatic first pot detection: when switching on, the cooktop automatically
selects the cooking zone with cookware (placed in off-mode).
– ReStart – Quickly reinstates previous settings: in case of unintentional switch-off, restore all
previous settings by switching on the cooktop again within 4 seconds.
– Quick Stop: quickly switch off a cooking zone with one longer touch.
– Digital 2-stage residual heat indicator: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
– Childproof lock: prevent unintended activation of the cooktop.
– Main switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
– Automatic safety switch-off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time without
Product name/family : Cooking zone ceramic
Construction type : Built-in
Energy input : Electric
Total number of positions that can be used at the same time : 4
Required niche size for installation (HxWxD) : 51 x 560-560 x 490-500 mm
Width of the appliance : 592 mm
Dimensions (HxWxD) : 51 x 592 x 522 mm
Dimensions of the packed product (HxWxD) : 126 x 753 x 603 mm
Net weight : 11.4 kg
Gross weight : 12.6 kg
Residual heat indicator : separate
Location of control panel : Hob front
Basic surface material : Ceramic
Color of surface : Black
Approval certificates : AENOR, CE
Length electrical supply cord : 110 cm
EAN code : 4242002870502
Electrical connection rating : 4600 W
Voltage : 220-240 V
Frequency : 50; 60 Hz
– Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
– Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x(490 – 500)
– Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
– Connected load: 4.6 KW
– Power Management Function: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric
– Power cord: 1.1 m, Cable included
– Nominal voltage: 220 – 240 V